new one

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Just another day in paradise

Kids screaming, phone ringing, dog barking at the mail man bringing my stack of bills overdue, good morning baby how are you. Half hour, quick shower, take a drink of milk but the milk's gone sour.... I always think of this song, but at the end it reminds you "There is no place I would rather be." My maternity leave of 13 weeks (12 plus Spring Break) was a whole lot of fun. I was able to do something a couple times each week. Many of the days we met up with Macie to play, which is guarenteed to be a good time. We went to the park many times, to the mall, to Great Wolf Lodge, to Chick Fila, Mcdonalds, and just stayed home and played. Blake went to school MWF from 9-3 and then the other days I kept him home with us. That was almost easier than the headache of going and picking him up from school. I had to return to school for the last 17 days. My kids were glad to see me and Blair did great with Mrs. Dianne.

0 comments: