new one

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Blair's Photo Shoot
















Rachel and Janet came over to help do a photo shoot for Blair. She did really good after we finally got her to sleep. It feels like yesterday we were at our old house and in the office on the wood floor doing the photo shoot with Blake. I still remember it like it was yesterday. After they left, I looked back on the photo shoot with Blake and just how different he looks now and how special that day was. I am so blessed with two wonderful, beautiful and healthy babies. I watch Blake hold and kiss on Blair and think that my life couldn't get more perfect. I can't wait to see what Blair looks like when she starts getting bigger. Hopefully her dark hair isn't going anywhere, because I am loving that I finally have a baby that looks like me! It couldn't be more perfect a boy that looks like his dad and a baby girl that looks like her mom!

0 comments: