new one

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Fun in the sun!

Memorial day was a blast this year. We hosted our cousins to a water slide party. Then we went out to Lake Leon to spend some time in the sun with Mom and them. Blake played with Jax on the boat and messed around with the worms. He didn't like them getting him dirty. Summer and Blaine also came down and we celebrated Summer's 26th birthday. Hopefully this time next year I will have a new brother named Blaine in our family!! Reagan and Sheldon came down for a week in May and we had such a good time playing. Unfortunately, I only have my Iphone camera pictures, but Rachel got some amazing pictures of them swimming, playing in the sandbox and in their matching outfits at the park. I'm so thankful we have a photographer in the family, because her camera skills are much better than mine. Not to mention her camera takes great pictures. I only snap a couple and know that she will get some great shots and send them to me. Blake, Macie, Jackson and Cage played great together. It was like they were long lost best friends. The younger three Blair, Weston and Brandt just chilled with lots of milk in the shade. Hopefully they will be Best Cousins like the older ones! It is so much fun having 7 cousins within 3 years of eah other. It makes every time we are together a blast. I wish my family had more cousins for Blake and Blair to play with, but oh well. Blake knows Nonnie's house as the fun place with lots of his cousins, so he can sometimes be disappointed if Macie isn't there. gra

0 comments: