new one

Thursday, June 7, 2012

What could I call this post....hmmm....

Here are just some cute photos of us doing what we do best...posing!! We have started summer and we are having a great one so far. Bubba and Canyon went and picked up our new trampoline from Walmart today. We have been jumping on it for about 2 hours so far. Blake is loving it. I always wanted a trampoline growing up. My cousins had one and I was always loved going on theirs. We went on the boat this weekend. Blake, Jax and Josh went on the hot dog and the inner tube. They also just played in the water with their life jackets on. Blake loved jumping off the dock into the water. He did throw Josh's reef sandal in the water, but luckily it floated. This weekend we are headed to San Antonio to Sea World. Blake loved it last year, so I'm sure he will love it even more this year. I can't wait for my aunt Julie to meet Blair too! She will just love her! src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgF_Se9ZTYwO1F1XP7CZlLoqvfI5EW9QqubqJu6C8eJd9HJOHV8hsNKNaet7upSSSTEnEzfq9gPShr4CU62Uto6bFKL52YtKcL9YBgSeJdzjhaICLt6GF5Yb236S0EHkgVU4asd0ymjT78/s320/833.JPG" />

0 comments: